Yesterday I got this error while building my application after installing Windows 7 x64. I thouoght it was because of X64 OS, but later I found it doesn’t have anything to do with X64 OS. I don’t know the actual problem or solution.You can fix this error by setting permissions.Browse to the following folder ‘C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA’ and modify the security settings of the ‘MachineKeys‘ folder such that Everyone have read/write access to it and the Administrators have full control. Don’t worry if you couldn’t find “All Users” folder in the path, just put that path into Run and it will open the Path(Actually it is opening the same folder from ProgramData). Again I don’t know this is an actual fix or not, but it works
Orion India Systems Pvt Ltd, 103, 2nd floor, Tejomaya, Info park SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi-682030
- 09:30 – 09:40 Community updates
- 09:40 – 11:00 “Design Patterns in .Net” by Yanesh Tyagi
- 11:45 – 12:00 Tea Break (15 min)
- 12:00 – 12:45 Instrumenting & Profiling in .NET Apps” by Abraham Peter
- 12.45 – 01:00 Ask the experts
- Abraham Peter is a Senior Software Developer with 6 years of experience. He has been working with Microsoft .NET technologies and recently with SharePoint 2010.
- Shiju Varghese -Microsoft MVP in ASP.NET, is a Technical Architect on the Microsoft .Net technology stack with a focus on web application development and Domain-Driven Design.
- Yanesh Tyagi -is a technical architect with Millennium Consultants. He has extensive 16 years of experience working on different technologies, specially Microsoft Technologies.
You can configure your own diff program, instead of the default diff program provided from Microsoft for comparing two files. In this post I am using Beyond Compare.
- Open Visual Studio 2010
- Select Tools > Options menu.
- Select the Source control Tab in the left side.
- Click the “Configure User Tools” button in the right pane. It will popup a Configure user tools dialog like this.
- Now you are ready to enter the configuration for whichever tool you choose to use. Below is the settings for Beyond Compare.
- Here is the settings.
Command: C:\Program Files\Beyond Compare 3\BC2.exe [replace with the proper path for your machine]
Arguments: %1 %2 /lefttitle=%6 /righttitle=%7
Here is a detailed post regarding diff/merge configuration in Team Foundation – common Command and Argument values from James Manning.
Tech∙Ed on the Road, where we put together the best sessions from Tech∙Ed India 2011 and bring them to your city. These events are not only about content and sessions – they also provide an opportunity for you to interact with and have your questions answered by the very people who work on these technologies day-in and day-out, and who can help you plan the features and architecture to support your business goals.
Microsoft in assosciation with K-MUG, a Community Impact award winner in 2010 for Tier-2 cities is conducting the event for Trivandrum on 14th of May, 2011 at Technopark. The sessions delivered in the event will be targeting the developer community and the topics vary from HTML 5, Windows Azure, Windows Phone 7, Parallel Programming and Windows WorkFlow foundations. The event will feature speakers from Microsoft, Nokia, Infosys as well from companies in Technopark. It will be a one day event and registration is free. Also Lunch, Tea &Snacks will be provided for the attendees.
14th May, 2011
08:45 – 09:30 Registration Confirmation
09:30 – 09:45 Opening / Welcome Note
09:45 – 10:45 Building cross browser web applications with HTML5/CSS3 by Rajasekharan Vengalil
10:45 – 11:30 Creating & Deploying Application for Azure by Amal
11:30 – 11:45 Tea Break
11:45 – 12:30 Visual Studio Productivity tools by Shoban
12:30 – 01:15 Windows Phone App development with XNA by Sreejumon
01:15 – 02:15 Lunch Break
02:15 – 03:00 Introducing Parallel Programming with .Net 4.0 by Bijith
03:00 – 03:45 Windows Work Flow 4.0 – A sneak Peek by Jeen
03:45 – 04:00 Tea break
04:00 – 05:00 Strategies for client side storage in the web world – DOM Storage andIndexedDB by Rajasekharan Vengalil
05:00 – 05:15 Closing Note